Senior Chef de Partie
Wicklow, Full Time
Chef Recruiters are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie or an emerging Sous Chef to join an exciting team in a 4 star hotel in Co. Wicklow.
The business model at this hotel is primarily event and private party driven, meaning rosters are planned weeks in advance, there are no split shifts and the property is closed for Christmas.
So if you are tired of that commute to Dublin, if you have had enough of late nights and unpredictable demands on your talents and would like to work in an exciting and relaxed kitchen in the county side, less than 50 minutes from Dublin airport, please submit your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accommodation can be provided.
- Work in conjunction with the Head Chef
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food, menu creation and new trends.
- Be a team player with excellent work ethic
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness.
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen and preparing recipes to spec whilst following orders.
- Always working on behalf of guests and working with other team members to exceed guest expectations.
- Be self-motivated and creative and be committed to quality in presentation of food
- Have a thorough understanding of and commitment to HACCP and kitchen hygiene