Dublin City Centre, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a number of passionate Chefs to join our Chef Relief Team. We offer the opportunity to work for us with other great Chefs in Hotels, Hospitals, Restaurants and Contract Catering. We have Chef work that is flexible and you can have either full or part time hours. We have work in Dublin, Meath, Kildare & Wicklow.
Benefits Of Working For Us
- Pay rate €18ph and would be €27ph – €36ph for Sunday work
- Paid Weekly
- Flexible rosters to suit your diary and schedule
- Opportunity to work with some of Irelands best Executive Head Chefs
- Holiday Pay
- Full time or part time work and hours that suit you.
What do we expect of our newest Relief Chef?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Our Chefs must provide a high standard of catering to meet the needs of the Head Chef and all the customer’s needs.
- Up to date HACCP and Manual Handling certs are essential – (We can provide training for these)
- Chef Qualifications if you want to work within Healthcare.
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Must be a good team player
- Must have a passion to create high quality food.
- Must have the enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure.
- Provide points of contacts for references for employments from previous Chef roles.