Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Monday to Friday – Relief Chef – South Dublin – €18
We are currently accepting applications for our Chef Relief team in City Centre/ South Dublin area. We have an amazing opportunity to work in a fantastic corporate catering company. The position is Monday to Friday day time role with the possibility of extra hours in the weekends. It’s a fantastic opportunity to work in a large team dealing with very large volumes. The property is accessible by various forms of public transport.
What do you get as a Chef Recruiter relief chef?
- Hourly pay with the best competitive rates in the market at €18+
- Monday to Friday day time role
- Weekly pay cheques every Friday of approx. €720
- Dedicated recruiter available for any help, queries and assistance on shifts or sourcing full time roles
- Opportunity to work in one of the best corporate companies in Ireland
What do we require our relief chefs to have?
- Valid HACCP Level 1 FETAC certificate or willing to complete with our training company
- Valid FETAC recognized manual handling certificate or willing to complete with our training company
- Valid Irish work visa or European passport.
- Able to supply two references from previous employers
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or more senior
Join Chef Recruiters