South Dublin, Full Time
Looking for a move or to change your career for 2023?
We are an award winning team of experienced recruitment specialists who are passionate about the sector we recruit. We are currently looking for a Chef Recruiter to join our team as we expand in 2023. This will be a permanent position looking after both permanent and temporary placements within our Chef Recruiters brand.
This position would be suitable for candidates who are looking to develop their careers in a supportive environment. All training is provided on our systems and how will carry out our day to day operations, but we are looking for a driven candidate with excellent industry knowledge. The successful candidate will be working with clients and candidates and will be focused on building excellent working relationships. Our service to our clients and candidates is paramount and we provide an excellent service as we are passionate in our roles.
- Min two years’ experience in the recruitment sector within a catering / hospitality sector and ideally will have exposure to a sales background.
- Ideally looking for a candidate who wants to excel in a new role.
- Someone who is very strong when it comes to sales and business development.
- Strong people skills are essential.
- Good computer skills.
- Excellent organisational skills is a must and a can do attitude
- An ambitious person looking to progress their career in the industry.
- A good understanding of current market trends in the sector.
- The role involves dealing with new and established clients
- Maintaining and Building a successful desk and reputation.
- Dealing with candidates & clients on a daily basis.
- Recruitment and selection of permanent candidates.
- Transport an advantage for this role as you will have client’s visits.
- Excellent Peoples management skills.
- Able to work in a busy environment.
- Excellent career progression.
- Competitive Salary.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Experience to work in a fast pace environment.
- Working in a fantastic environment where you are encouraged to be very successful.
- Monday – Friday daytime hours.
For further information, please send your details in confidence and your application will be private & confidential.