Hospital Sous Chef – Daytime Hours
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Chef Recruiters are currently searching for a Senior Sous Chef within the Dublin area. This role does not have parking but has an excellent package for the right candidate. This position would be all daytime hours, working five days over seven and will give great work life balance opportunities. Please see role requirements below and send across your cv should you feel you fit the role criteria.
- Looking for a Chef coming from a Senior Healthcare culinary role such as a Hospital/Nursing Home/Day Care Centre.
- Professional cookery qualification essential.
- Ability to be able to manage large volumes of staff within a kitchen.
- Knowledge of all special and specific modified diets and allergens.
- Knowledge of IDDSI framework and the different levels.
- Taking control in the Head Chef’s absence. Carrying out all necessary duties attached to the Head Chef’s role for that period of time
- Good working knowledge of IT packages to include online goods ordering systems, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel.
- Must be excellent when it comes to planning and organization.
- Knowledge of all up to date and relevant HACCP systems and controls.
- Ideally will have a good knowledge of kitchen financials and budgets.
- Looking for a professional and motivated person who is constantly looking to uphold high standards.