Hospital Chef Wicklow (Agency Role)
Wicklow, Full Time
We are currently recruiting a Chef for a Hospital in Co Wicklow for an ongoing full time agency Chef position. Offering attractive day time shifts and excellent rates of pay including premium weekend rates. It is essential you have full culinary arts qualifications for this role (minimum level 6) and have the flexibility to work as a full time Agency Chef.
What do we expect of our newest healthcare/hospital chef?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Provide a high standard of catering to meet the needs of residents and staff.
- Up to date HACCP Level 2 and Manual Handling qualifications are essential – (We can provide training for these)
- Proof of completed culinary arts qualifications of at least level 6 or higher.
- Chef must be passionate about making the best meals possible.
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Comply with our Garda Vetting process as per required for all Chefs working within healthcare contracts.
- Provide three points of contacts for references from previous employments.