Hospital Chef ( Dublin South)
South Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting an ongoing healthcare/Hospital Chef for a South Dublin Hospital. Rates of pay are €17 and the work is all daytime hours and Sundays are double. As a healthcare relief chef you will have to work with soft modified texture diets, a variety of set dietaries and allergen based menus.
Benefits Of working on our senior chef relief team
- Paid Weekly
- €17ph Monday to Saturday and time and double Sundays.
- Flexible roster to suit your needs.
- Work life balance
- Extended holiday leave.
- opportunity to work with great chefs and different kitchen teams if you want.
What do we expect of our newest healthcare chef?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations.
- Provide a high standard of catering to meet the needs of residents and staff
- Up to date HACCP Level 2 and Manual Handling qualifications are essential-we can provide training for this if they are out of date.
- Proof of completed culinary arts qualifications of at least level 6 or higher
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Comply with our Garda Vetting process as per required for all Chefs working within healthcare contracts.
- Provide two points of contacts for references for employments for the previous two years as a Chef