Agency Hospital Chef Dublin
Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting a Chef for a Hospital in Dublin South and Dublin City Centre for an ongoing full time agency Chef position. Offering attractive day time shifts and excellent rates of pay including premium weekend rates. It is essential you have full culinary arts qualifications for this role (minimum level 6) and have the flexibility to work as a full time Agency Chef. This will be full time hours with free parking and great rates of pay for this role available.
What do we expect of our newest healthcare chef?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Chef must be able to work as part of a team
- Provide a high standard of catering to meet the needs of residents and staff.
- Up to date HACCP Level 2 and Manual Handling qualifications are essential – (We can provide training for these)
- Proof of completed culinary arts qualifications of at least level 6 or higher.
- Chef must be attentive and passionate in creating great meals.
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Comply with our Garda Vetting process as per required for all Chefs working within healthcare contracts.
- Provide three points of contacts for references from previous employments.
Join Chef Recruiters