Hospital Agency Chef
South Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a number of Hospital Relief Chefs within Dublin. This role is offering attractive day time shifts and excellent rates of pay. Rates of pay €17 per hour with double time on Sunday work. If you want to work in the public healthcare system you will need full culinary arts qualifications for this role (minimum level 6). This work would be working for us The Agency as the employer and we would pay you weekly.
What do we expect of our newest healthcare chef?
- Must be happy to work as a Relief Chef in Healthcare Units.
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Provide a high standard of catering to meet the needs of residents and staff
- Up to date HACCP Level 2 and Manual Handling qualifications are essential – (We can provide training for these)
- Proof of completed culinary arts qualifications of at least level 6 or higher
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Comply with our Garda Vetting process as per required for all Chefs working within healthcare contracts.
- Provide points of contacts for references for employments from previous roles.