Healthcare Agency Chefs
Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Relief Chefs for Hospitals and Nursing Home relief contracts in Co Dublin. Offering attractive day time shifts and excellent rates of pay. Rates of pay €17 per hour with time and a half or double depending on the role. if you want to work in the public healthcare side you will need full culinary arts qualifications for this role (minimum level 6). This is a great opportunity for a Chef to get a super work life balance.
What do we expect of our newest healthcare chef?
- Must be happy to work as a Relief Chef in Healthcare Units and understand that we cannot always guarantee full time work.
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations.
- Ideally will have experience working within a healthcare environment but not essential.
- Provide a high standard of catering to meet the needs of residents and staff
- Up to date HACCP Level 2 and Manual Handling qualifications are essential – (We can provide training for these)
- Proof of completed culinary arts qualifications of at least level 6 or higher
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Comply with our Garda Vetting process as per required for all Chefs working within healthcare contracts.
- Provide points of contacts for references for employments from previous roles.
Join Chef Recruiters