Athlone, Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities of Head Chef
The Head Chef needs to be experienced with a proven track record in busy Restaurant/Gastro environment and is able for large volumes.
- Great kitchen managment is required, HACCP standards of excellence and someone who is a passionate and a creative cook.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- This Head Chef needs to be able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Strong kitchen manager required and must be able to lead the team from the front.
- In-depth understanding of quality produce and suppliers
- Intricate knowledge of all current HACCP and hygiene regulations and best-practice.
- Ability to produce a variety of cuisines and disciplines from scratch.
- The Head Chef needs to be comfortable supervising, training and motivating a staff to maintain and improve the existing food offering