Head Chef (Hospitality & Events)
Dublin, Full Time
We are currently on the hunt for an Events & Hospitality Head Chef in one of our prestigious and exciting clients in the Dublin City/Dublin South area.
This role will mainly be a daytime led role and generally have daytime hours but the right person must be flexible enough to work around business requirements which could be evenings and some weekends.
What this role offers:
- Salary 60-65k – negotiable for the right Chef.
- Amazing development opportunities.
- Uniforms provided along with leisure facilities including a gym and swimming pool.
- Chances to collaborate and work with world renowned Chefs.
- Chance to build your own team for this job.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Must be coming from an accomplished and high end restaurant background.
- A track record in a high volume corporate site with multiple live events taking place at any one time
- Menu development around local produce, seasonality & biodiversity all in line with budget expectations
- Must be able to showcase a strong knowledge of current food trends and have a passion for sustainable food and carbon foot prints from its production.
- Must have knowledge of all kitchen financials and be strong when it comes to presentations.
- Create menu cycles that are seasonal, thoughtful and in line with the Client Food Program.
- Must be confident on menu costings and excel spreadsheets.
- Ensure all food is stored, handled and packed at the correct temperature and in accordance with Food Handling and Hygiene Regulations.
- Must have experience of large volume cooking to a high standard.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Have experience and knowledge of different cultural cuisines.
- Empower & support the team or colleagues and suppliers to deliver a great service