Executive Sous Chef
Kilkenny, Full Time
Experienced Executive Sous Chef required for a well known Hotel located in Co Kilkenny.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in high end, busy Hotel properties.
This is a great role to learn and develop with an excellent head chef.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for an Executive Sous Chef who has an excellent background in the four or five star market.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this hotel.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation.
- Proven track record managing a busy multi operation.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Working with fresh food produce everyday.
- Foodies background a plus as this hotel is looking to go in a different food direction.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary Neg – €45K but negotiable