West Dublin, Contract
Commis Chef – Immediate start – €500 per week
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Commis Chef to join their team. They are looking to recruit a friendly, dedicated individual who will quickly fit in with the team environment. They are offering the opportunity to gain experience and learn while on the job in a supportive environment. Our client are offering very desirable shifts at Monday to Friday.
What do we expect of our newest Chef?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Provide two points of contacts for references for employments of at least six months.
- Fluent in English
Responsibilities of our newest chef?
- Knowledge of dietary requirements.
- Able to adhere to HACCP procedures.
- Day to day operations of working within a kitchen as chef
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Organisational skills required as a chef
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties