Chef de Partie
North Dublin, Full Time
We are actively recruiting for a senior Chef de Partie for a well-known Dublin Airport Hotel.
This is a fast paced kitchen with a great team and would be an ideal place to take the next step in your career.
You will have exposure to working across all outlets and will develop under a well-rounded senior Chef team.
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness.
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen whilst following orders.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Always working on behalf of guests and working with other team members to exceed guest expectations.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and creative and be committed to quality in presentation of food
- Have a thorough understanding of and commitment to HACCP and kitchen hygiene
- Have a strong work ethic and customer focus working with homemade seasonal food.
- Hard working and self-motivated and committed individual eager to learn.
- Able to work in a team and on their own initiative
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent self-presentation
- Should have detailed knowledge of HACCP