Chef de Partie
Galway, Full Time
We are actively recruiting for Chef de Parties for popular 5* and 4* Galway hotels.
This is a fast paced kitchen with a great team and would be an ideal place to take the next step in your career.
You will have exposure to working across all outlets and will develop under a well-rounded senior Chef team.
- Work in conjunction with the Head Chef
- Must be reliable and flexible to work midweek and weekends
- Have 2 years previous experience working within hotels or in a similar role.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Have a thorough understanding of and commitment to HACCP and kitchen hygiene
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food, menu creation and new trends.
- Be a team player with excellent work ethic
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members
- Oversee and organise kitchen stock and ingredients and waste management as well as managing food and product orders by keeping detailed records to minimise waste
- Supervise all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards
- Hard working and self-motivated and committed individual eager to learn.
- Able to work in a team and on their own initiative
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent self-presentation
- Should have detailed knowledge of HACCP