Chef de Partie
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
We are actively recruiting for Chef de Parties for a well-known city centre hotel.
This is a fast paced kitchen with a great team and would be an ideal place to take the next step in your career.
You will have exposure to working across all outlets and will develop under a well-rounded senior Chef team.
- Must be reliable and flexible to work midweek and weekends
- Have previous experience working within hotels or in a similar role.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Have a thorough understanding of and commitment to HACCP and kitchen hygiene
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food, menu creation and new trends.
- Be a team player with excellent work ethic
- Minimum 2 years’ experience at this level.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members
- Shortlisted candidates maybe called for a trial day to show us what you can do.
- Hard working and self-motivated and committed individual eager to learn.
- Able to work in a team and on their own initiative
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent self-presentation
- Should have detailed knowledge of HACCP