Baker (Production / 10pm-6am)
Wicklow, Full Time
Chef Recruiters are currently recruiting for one of established high end production kitchen operations in Co Wicklow.
We are looking for a taklented baker to work the overnight shift within the business.The hours would be from 10pm to 6am and carries an excellent pay rate of €19.95.
There is free parking and this client provides an opportunity work with a great team and have brilliant prospects of career progression.
- Sets time and speed controls for mixing machines, or blending machines, so that ingredients will be mixed or cooked according to instructions.
- Take direction from senior team members and work from specific standard operating procedures.
- Measures or weigh flour or other ingredients to prepare batters, doughs, fillings, or whipped cream, using scales or graduated containers.
- Must have a good work ethic and is able to work at a good pace.
- Prepare garnishes as needed for baked goods.
- Maintains adequate supply of all prepared products on hand and ensures the proper storage and refrigeration.
- Keeps spoilage/waste to a minimum by ordering and utilizing proper quantities and rotating products.
- Utilizes any and all leftovers into usable products.
- Cleans, breaks down, and puts away all baking equipment including: ovens, mixers, proofer, floors, freezer, and refrigerators.