Chef Recruiters are currently accepting applications for our renowned Relief team for the Wicklow area. We also have contracts throughout Wicklow, North Wexford and South Dublin area. We offer flexible shifts with either day time or evening times in a variety of different properties. This is your chance to get paid for every hour you work and enjoy the work you do too. It is the ideal role for a chef wanting to achieve the ultimate work life balance or to pick up extra shifts should you want.
What do you get as a Chef Recruiter relief chef?
- Hourly pay with the best competitive rates in the market
- Weekly pay cheques every Friday
- Dedicated recruiter available for any help, queries and assistance on shifts or sourcing full time roles
- Opportunity to work in some of the best hotels, restaurants, healthcare units in the country
- Potential seasonal placements offering staff accommodation depending on contracts
- Check out our Google reviews to see what our relief chefs have to say about us
What do we require our relief chefs to have?
- Valid HACCP Level 2 FETAC certificate or willing to complete with our training company
- Valid FETAC recognized manual handling certificate or willing to complete with our training company
- Able to supply two references from previous employers
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or more senior
Please submit your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org