Sous Chef Monday to Friday
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Experienced Sous Chef required for a busy operation in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in high volume restaurants or busy production kitchen.
This role will be an opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant environment.
A great role to learn and develop with an excellent head chef.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for a Sous Chef who has an excellent background in a high volume restaurant or production kitchen.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation. .
- Proven track record managing a busy multi operation.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Working with fresh food produce everyday.
- Foodies background a plus as this hotel is looking to go in a different food direction.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary – €35k
Join Chef Recruiters