Sous Chef – Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in restaurants or hotel properties.
This role will be an opportunity to work in an exciting and vibrant environment looking after a fantastic Restaurant.
A great role to learn and develop with an excellent head chef.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for a Sous Chef who has an excellent background.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this hotel.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation. .
- Proven track record managing a busy multi operation.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Working with fresh food produce everyday.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary Guide €45k