Arklow, Full Time
Our client is looking for a well rounded Senior Chef de Partie to join their well know and busy Gastro Bar operation in Co Wicklow. They offer the opportunity to work as part of a well rounded team. This role is based in Arklow Co Wicklow so potentially might suit someone who is living close to this location but working quite far away and is looking to get back closer to home. The role would involve working 5 days out of the 7 and with a traditional Irish food offering.
What do we expect of our newest Chef?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Works creatively to come up with new menu items and keep up with current industry trends
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Up to date HACCP qualifications are essential
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Provide two points of contacts for references for employments of at least six months.
Responsibilities of our newest chef?
- Excellent knowledge of all dietary requirements is essential
- Able to strictly adhere to strong HACCP procedures.
- Day to day operations of working within a busy kitchen as chef
- Ability to work on own initiative is paramount
- Excellent organisational skills required as a chef
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties