Senior Chef de Partie for Wexford
Wexford, Full Time
Our client is looking for a seasoned Senior Chef de Partie to join the ranks of their hotel. They offer the opportunity to work with a farm to fork style cooking, working with local producers and a real connection to the ingredients on the plate. This is a great chance for Chef who has a proven track record in a busy kitchen and would like to take the next step in their career . The property boasts multiple outlets that the successful chef will get to train in alongside an established team of Chefs. If this sounds like the role for you apply today.
What do we expect of our newest Chef?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Works creatively to come up with new menu items and keep up with current industry trends
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Up to date HACCP qualifications are essential
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Provide two points of contacts for references for employments of at least six months.
Responsibilities of our newest chef?
- Excellent knowledge of all dietary requirements is essential
- Able to strictly adhere to strong HACCP procedures.
- Day to day operations of working within a busy kitchen as c hef
- Ability to work on own initiative is paramount
- Excellent organisational skills required as a chef
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties
For more information speak with Kerry Harvey in Chef Recruiters.