Senior Chef de Partie – Co. Wicklow 5* Hotel
Co. Wicklow, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Chef de Partie for a hotel in Co. Wicklow.
This is an exciting role for an experienced chef to develop & further their career within in a 5* property.
- The Senior Chef de Partie will be responsible for maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness.
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen whilst following orders.
- The Senior Chef de Partie will have the ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline.
- Always working on behalf of guests and working with other team members to exceed guest expectations.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and creative and be committed to quality in presentation of food.
- The Senior Chef de Partie should have a thorough understanding of and commitment to HACCP and kitchen hygiene.
- Parking on-site
- Competitive salary for the right candidate