Relief Sous Chef – Dublin
South Dublin, Full Time
The ideal candidate would have extensive experience working in restaurants or hotels.
This position will allow you to work in an interesting and lively environment, moving among the properties and providing support to the Head Chef. A fantastic role to learn and grow in, with excellent support from upper management.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for a Sous Chef who has an excellent background.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this Restaurant.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for a busy operation. .
- Proven track record managing a busy multi operation.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Working with fresh food produce everyday.
- Working five over seven days.
- Salary Guide €45k to €50k