Relief Chefs Required (Multiple Locations)
We are currently recruiting qualified/unqualified Chefs to work on our relief team within healthcare and conventional properties such as Hotels for temporary contracts in numerous locations around Dublin. Our clients are mainly based in Dublin and with some surrounding area contracts however we also have healthcare clients in Kildare Wicklow and Meath we are looking for on occasions. Healthcare & Hotel relief roles boast fabulous work life balance, structured days and pay rates and fantastic premium rates for Sundays and overtime when applicable. Please not this role will involve working in different units around Dublin and at different times and shifts.
What do we expect of our newest recruit?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Provide a high standard of catering to meet the needs of residents and staff
- Up to date HACCP qualifications are essential
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Fully qualified 706/1 and 706/2 professional Chef qualifications or a two year full time chef only qualification which is translated into English-this is for Hospital work only.
- Comply with our Garda Vetting process as per required for all Chefs working within healthcare contracts.
- Provide two points of contacts for references for employments of at least six months.
Responsibilities of our newest recruit?
- Excellent knowledge of all dietary requirements is essential
- Able to strictly adhere to strong HACCP procedures.
- Day to day operations of working within a busy kitchen.
- Ability to work on own initiative is paramount
- Excellent organisational skills required
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties
For information speak with Kerry in Chef Recruiters.