Relief Chefs €16 Meath
Meath, Full Time
We are currently accepting applications for our hospitality relief team in Meath. Joining our team means you could be working in high end corporate caterers, hotels, restaurants and bars. It’ a fantastic opportunity to earn great money for every hour you work.
What do you get as a Chef Recruiter relief chef?
- Hourly pay with the best competitive rates in the market
- Weekly pay cheques every Friday
- Dedicated recruiter available for any help, queries and assistance on shifts or sourcing full time roles
- Opportunity to work in some of the best hotels, restaurants, healthcare units in the country
- Potential seasonal placements offering staff accommodation depending on contracts
- Check out our Google reviews to see what our relief chefs have to say about us
What do we require our relief chefs to have?
- Valid HACCP Level 2 FETAC certificate or willing to complete with our training company
- Valid FETAC recognized manual handling certificate or willing to complete with our training company
- Able to supply two references from previous employers
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie or more senior