Trim, Full Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a passionate Pastry Chef to join an award winning busy 4* hotel in Co. Meath.
This team is filled with passionate, highly motivated individuals striving to provide outstanding service whilst creating memorable experiences for guests.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with pastry experience to progress their career and to be involved in a hotel with weekly weddings.
What will our newest recruit get up to?
- Responsible for fresh pastries for breakfast and afternoon tea each day
- Preparation of desserts for both the restaurant and regular weddings
- Mise en place of the pastry kitchen each day for service
- Taking responsibility for the quality of desserts and their prompt service
- Ensuring outstanding attention to detail, maintaining a culture of high standards.
- Maintaining stocks and ensuring efficiencies in food costs and wastage
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations, including HACCP
- Menu creation
What do we expect from our newest recruit?
- Must be eager to learn, eager to work and eager to contribute to the team.
- Able to work as part of a team but also on their own initiative
- Must want to push forward and progress their career
- Hard working with a keen eye for quality and detail
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Own transport recommended but not essential