Healthcare Relief Chef Dublin
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Relief Chefs for Hospitals and Nursing Home temporary relief contracts in Co Dublin. Offering attractive day time shifts and excellent rates of pay. Rates of pay €16 per hour. It is essential you have full culinary arts qualifications for this role (minimum level 6) and have the flexibility to work as a Relief Chef. As a healthcare relief chef you will have to work with soft modified texture diets, a variety of set dietaries and allergen based menus.
What do we expect of our newest healthcare chef?
- Must be happy to work a Relief Chef in Healthcare Units and understand that we cannot always guarantee full time work.
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Provide a high standard of catering to meet the needs of residents and staff
- Up to date HACCP Level 2 and Manual Handling qualifications are essential – (We can provide training for these)
- Proof of completed culinary arts qualifications of at least level 6 or higher
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Comply with our Garda Vetting process as per required for all Chefs working within healthcare contracts.
- Provide two points of contacts for references for employments for the previous two years as a Chef.