Head Chef (New Opening)
Navan, Full Time
Chef Recruiters are currently looking for a driven and passionate Head Chef for a new Bar/Restaurant opening in Co Meath. Our client is looking for a hands on Chef who has vision and ambition to make a name for themselves when it comes to producing high quality food consistently. The right Chef will be confident in leading a team and be able to bring new ideas to the business and also come from either a strong Bar, Restaurant or Hotel background.
This property will be open 7 days and will only be catering for lunch and Dinner offerings.
There will be about 6 Chefs in the team in total to manage and there will be roughly 150 seats all together.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for a Head Chef who has come from a busy background and is able for volume.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Strong kitchen manager required and must be able to lead the team.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Foodies background a plus as this hotel is looking to go in a different food direction.
- Must be flexible to work the roster around business needs.