Head Chef Monday to Friday
Cork, Full Time
Our Client is looking for a very talented Chef who has great flair & presentation for food, a real foodie chef is what we are looking for here.
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking an experienced and talented Head Chef to join a fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- The Head Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Taking responsibility for the food production with a hands-on approach
- Driving sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions and preferred suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- The Head Chef will also be required to implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets.
- Onsite 500 / 700
- 7am To 3pm Monday to Friday
- Excellent Team Management
- Hospitality in place but not a large amount.
- Breakfast & Lunch Service ( Lunch consist of Traditional Counter/ International Counter/ Deli Counter & Salad) very modern operation.
- Reporting to Group Operations Manager
- Salary €45k to €52k per year