Head Chef for Cavan
Cavan, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Head Chef for an outlet within a busy hotel reporting to the Executive Head chef. This role would suit an experienced Chef with a gastro background, that is hands on and can deliver excellent cuisine with the team. We are looking for a Chef that wants to work with the team in place to develop the food offering. Initial accommodation can be provided.
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to control food cost and wastage
- Managing a team of experienced chefs
- Creating menus which meet the needs of the target market and are in line with the vision and concept of the property
- Keeping up to date with the latest culinary trends
- Handling of the fully implemented HACCP guidelines
- Ability to lead in a busy kitchen, train and develop.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good longevity in previous roles
- Presentable and have a good work ethic
- Will be comfortable working in a high volume environment
- A highly organised individual and a strong communicator
- Experience in a previous high end hotel
For more information please speak with Kerry in Chef Recruiters