Head Chef – Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
An experience Head Chef is required for beautiful property in Dublin City Centre. This is a lovely role for an organised and reliable experience Head Chef to lead and grow an operation with fantastic flair for really good food high end cuisine while this property reopening.
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for a Head Chef who has an excellent background in a high end Gastro operation.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this operation.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for the operation. .
- Proven track record managing a small team in a beautiful property in St. Stephens Green.
- Creating new food concept while keeping what works on the current menu.
- Working with fresh food produce everyday.
- Foodies background a plus as this stunning property is looking to go in a different food direction.
- Salary – €55k
For more information on this role please send your details forward to Raphael in Chef Recruiters.