Head Chef €70K-€75K Cork
Cork, Full Time
We are looking for an Executive Head Chef for a renowned Cork South Restaurant. They will oversee the full culinary operations in the restaurant and lead the already very capable team in place. The ideal candidate will have from a very busy Restaurant background and will be looking to make a name for themselves in the culinary circle.
There is also accommodation on offer to the right person and can be included in a very attractive package.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Leading the team in place, including organizing rosters, delegating tasks and training up
- Aiding the recruitment process of future hires, working with the owner to source the best chefs for your team as required
- Developing menus, keeping up with current industry trends and promoting seasonality
- Maintain relationships with local suppliers, highlighting Irish producers
- Overseeing all of the food produced and making sure that high standards are constantly maintained.
- Working with the owner to develop new concepts and menu ideas.
- Making sure the kitchen financials are in line with targets and wastage is avoided.