Head Chef – Dublin City Centre
Dublin City Centre, Full Time
An experience Head Chef is required for a Restaurant in Dublin City Centre. The successful applicant will be required to help develop food menus and oversee the day-to-day culinary operations in the Restaurant, including training, supervising staff, and monitoring food quality. They are seeking a hands-on proactive manager capable of leading and motivating a team of Chefs. T
Candidate & Role Requirements:
- Looking for a Head Chef who has an excellent background in a high end, Fine dining Restaurants.
- Strong kitchen management skills required while carrying out this role.
- Able to bring latest food trends to this operation.
- Able to grow and bring a team together to produce an excellent standard of food throughout this busy property.
- Strong creativity and innovation required when implementing new menu concepts.
- Strong people management skills a must.
- Excellent attention to detail required when carrying out your role.
- Managing the smooth day to day running of this beautiful operation.
- Strong kitchen manager required.
- Able to develop the existing team while growing the kitchen brigade.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Excellent understanding of the latest food trends in the current market.
- Real food enthusiast.
- Preparing fresh produce for the operation. .
- Proven track record managing a small team in a beautiful property in south Dublin.
- Creating new food concept.
- Working with fresh food produce everyday.
- Foodies background a plus as this stunning property is looking to go in a different food direction.
- Salary – €50k €55k