Moneygall, Full Time
We are recruiting a Deli Manager for a busy operation. This role will require someone to have a strong catering background and will ideally have been a Deli Manager in a previous role. Ideally the right candidate will have managed a large Deli and was leading a large team or someone who has experience running a very busy hot & cold deli operation.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the hot & cold deli and the fresh food offering on site.
- Involvement in staff recruitment, training and development.
- Assisting with staff rostering to ensure adequate cover within pre-set labour targets.
- Operation of deli to meet pre-set food cost targets through staff training, portion control, waste control etc.
- Contribute to menu planning & development to ensure variety of choice.
- Ensure that pre-agreed menus are adhered to and planned for.
- Assist with food ordering from approved suppliers to meet deli requirements.
- Stock control, dating and stock rotation.
- Waste control, recording and reduction.
- Ensure that fresh food offered for sale is well presented and of the highest quality at all times.
- Ensure that deli standards are maintained and improved to meet food safety and hygiene requirements.
- Ensure that daily HACCP record sheets are maintained according to requirements.
- Ensure that food safety operational requirements are maintained at all times.
- Manage and plan the internal cleaning programme to consistently meet QSC requirements.