Monaghan, Full Time
We are actively recruiting for a Commis Chef for a for a busy 4* hotel in Co. Monaghan.
You will have exposure to working within an award winning hotel and restaurant guided by a passionate and experienced team. It is an ideal opportunity to learn and develop your skills as a chef.
- Measuring, mixing and preparation of ingredients, sauces and seasonings
- Preparation and cooking of food in line with company’s recipes and specs
- Monitoring stock and equipment to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen
- Helping with stock control and stock deliveries
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Have a strong work ethic and customer focus working with homemade seasonal food.
- Hard working and self-motivated and committed individual eager to learn.
- A passion for high quality food and fine dining
- Able to work in a team and on their own initiative
- Should have knowledge of HACCP