Dublin City Centre, Full Time
Commis Chef – Immediate start- City Centre
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Commis Chef to join the ranks of their busy property. They are looking to recruit a friendly, dedicated individual who will quickly fit in with the team environment. They are offering the opportunity to gain experience and learn while on the job in a supportive environment. This City Centre property is in an ideal location accessible by various types of public transport, The position would suit applicants with at least 6 months prior experience in chef position and looking to further their career and enthusiastic about new change.
If this sounds like the role for you apply today.
What do we expect of our newest Chef?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Works creatively and keeps up with current industry trends
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Provide two points of contacts for references for employments of at least six months.
Responsibilities of our newest chef?
- Knowledge of all dietary.
- Able to strictly adhere to strong HACCP procedures.
- Day to day operations of working within a busy kitchen as chef
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills required as a chef
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties