Chef de Partie – South Dublin
South Dublin, Full Time
Chef de Partie – Day time – Monday to Friday – South Dublin
Our client is looking for an experienced Chef de Partie to join their property. This is a great chance for Chef who has a proven track record in a busy kitchen and would like to take the next step in their career. This is a Monday to Friday day time role paid at an hourly rate of €16 while working in fantastic corporate catering company. They offer an opportunity to learn and progress. If this sounds like the role for you apply today.
What do we expect of our newest Chef?
- Ensure food is prepared and cooked in accordance with current food hygiene regulations and guideline
- Ensure all equipment is operated, maintained and serviced as per manufacturer’s instructions and Health and Safety requirements/recommendations
- Up to date HACCP qualifications are essential
- Valid work permits to work full-time in Ireland without restrictions
- Provide two points of contacts for references for employments of at least six months.
Responsibilities of our newest chef?
- Knowledge of all dietary requirements is important
- Able to strictly adhere to strong HACCP procedures.
- Day to day operations of working within a busy kitchen as chef
- Ability to work on own initiative is paramount
- Excellent organisational skills required as a chef
- Taking direction from management in relation to all daily duties
Join Chef Recruiters