Chef de Partie for Sligo
Sligo, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Chef De Partie to join our clients team in a gorgeous hotel in Co. Sligo. Reporting to the Head Chef, the Chef de Partie will assist their kitchen team in producing high quality dishes for our guests. Accomodation may be available initially if relocating.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head Chef & Sous Chef with the overall running of the kitchen.
- Follow the Head Chefs example of excellence and efficiency.
- Adhere to HACCP regulations at all times
- Support your fellow kitchen staff in observing appropriate systems of hygiene during food preparation and storage.
- Min requirement 3 years experience
- Have previous experience working within hotels or in a similar role.
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food and new trends.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
- Fully HACCP trained with a good knowledge of HACCP procedures and regulations
For more information speak with Kerry in Chef Recruiters.