Chef de Partie – Co. Wicklow
Co. Wicklow, Full Time
We are actively recruiting for a Chef de Partie in a high-end property in Co. Wicklow.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced chef to develop their career in a high-end property.
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness.
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation & service.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Always working on behalf of guests and working with other team members to exceed guest expectations.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and creative and be committed to quality in presentation of food.
- Have a thorough understanding of & commitment to HACCP & kitchen hygiene.
- Have a strong work ethic and customer focus.