Chef de Partie – Co. Kildare – Mon-Fri
Co. Kildare, Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie in a Monday to Friday, daytime role in a property in Co. Kildare.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie who is looking for a work/life balance and to work with an amazing team of chefs.
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness.
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and creative and be committed to quality in presentation of food.
- Have a thorough understanding of and commitment to HACCP and kitchen hygiene.
- Hard working and self-motivated and committed individual eager to learn.
- Able to work in a team and on their own initiative
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Must have the ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent self-presentation
Join Chef Recruiters