Chef de Partie – Clare – (Accommodation option)
Co. Clare, Full Time
- The Chef de Partie will be responsible for the daily food preparation & duties that meet the standard expected.
- Supervision of junior chefs/Commis Chefs.
- The Chef de Partie will understand the daily production needs and quality of food products.
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies. including hygiene.
- Excellent knowledge of menu creation is important for this Chef de Partie role.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent culinary talent.
Accommodation can be provided for the right candidate.
Join Chef Recruiters