Chef de Partie
Kilkenny, Full Time
Chef Recruiters have a fantastic opportunity for Chef de Partie candidates to join a popular 4* property in Kilkenny City.
Successful candidates be joining an established team and gain knowledge to progress their skills and career.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Meet daily with Head chef / Sous chef to determine daily objectives and to ensure that all food preparation and dishes are made to the standards determined by the company.
- Assigns and monitors production and prep duties to the team. Ensures that prep levels are met at all times.
- Assist with supervising the preparation of all food items ensuring quality and correct quantity. Will supervise in the absence of management.
- Prepares all food items in accordance with established recipes and quality standards in a timely manner.
- Ensure that cost control policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Assists with kitchen inventories on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Inspect the cleanliness of all kitchen work stations, tools, equipment and supplies and ensure the proper food handling techniques are being followed.
- To assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in ensuring that all staff members are trained in standards operating procedures and in all tasks required in the kitchen operation.
- To ensure that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with Health and Safety regulations.
Please submit your CV in confidence to email@example.com
- Membership of Leisure Club
- Meals on Duty