Chef de Partie
Galway, Full Time
Chef Recruiters are currently hiring Chef de Parties to join a luxury 5* hotel in Co. Galway.
Successful candidates will assist in the delivery of hotel revenue and profit growth through good planning, efficient production and cost control, particularly in your area(s) of responsibility and within the Kitchen Department as a whole.
This is an ideal role for a candidate looking to get into the finer side of cheffing and join a hardworking and enthusiastic team.
- Prepare mis-en-place as required.
- Prepare and present food to Company standards as instructed by your Manager.
- Operate with a cost effective approach that will not damage the quality of the product provided.
- Purchase costs to be monitored and kept in line with budget.
- Adhere to all HACCP and other legal standards as well as keeping all records, certifications and licenses up to date.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the rest of the Kitchen Team and those in other areas as required in order to provide a smooth and efficient service.
- Assist with menu designs that are popular, stylish and sell well, as well as group menus that win us business and meet and exceed the wishes of clients.
- Keeping equipment costs as low as possible, managing the overall maintenance and service program for your section and keeping all equipment properly cleaned and maintained.
- Carrying out regular stock takes to ensure costs are controlled and that all stocks are accounted for.
- Ensure that gourmet requests and high end menus are delivered successfully as often as we can possibly sell them.