Chef de Partie
Kildare, Full Time
To facilitate the growing demand in the hotel, and to enable their valued team of chefs to have an excellent work life balance, working a maximum of 44 hours over four days, Chef Recruiters are now recruiting an experienced and enthusiastic Chef De Partie for a luxury 4* hotel in Kildare.
Candidates would be joining a great team and would gain great experience and exposure to a fast paced and well established hotel kitchen.
This position is 4 days a week with a maximum of 44 hours.
The ideal candidate must be a team player and at all times support the senior chefs and the kitchen team.
- Have at least 2 Years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a full working knowledge of HACCP systems.
- Follow the set recipes and presentation of dishes to the highest standards, whilst showing initiative with innovation for new daily specials
- Ensure that you work in a clean and safe environment and manner at all times with dignity and respect for all team members
- Work in conjunction with the Head Chef
- Must be reliable and flexible to work midweek and weekends
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food, menu creation and new trends.
- Be a team player with excellent work ethic
- Have A Mature And Pleasant Manner For Dealing With Customers And Team Members
- Oversee And Organise Kitchen Stock And Ingredients And Waste Management As Well As managing food and product orders by keeping detailed records to minimise waste
- Supervise all food preparation and presentation to ensure quality and restaurant standards