Chef de Partie
South Dublin, Full Time
Chef de Partie, Private Members Club Dublin South
We are actively recruiting for Chef de Parties for a private members club in Dublin South.
- Working 5 over 7 days Monday-Saturday, with 2 split days
- Responsible for maintaining high levels of quality, service, presentation and cleanliness.
- Responsible for all aspects of food preparation and service.
- Responsible for ensuring the highest quality standards in the kitchen and preparing recipes to spec whilst following orders.
- Always working on behalf of guests and working with other team members to exceed guest expectations.
- Be able to perform under pressure in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Be self-motivated and creative and be committed to quality in presentation of food
- Have a thorough understanding of and commitment to HACCP and kitchen hygiene
- Have a strong work ethic and customer focus working with homemade seasonal food.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- A passion for fine dining and menu creation
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Hard working and self-motivated and committed individual eager to learn.
- Able to work in a team and on their own initiative
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated
- Should have detailed knowledge of HACCP