Breakfast Chef- Dublin- Day Time Hours
West Dublin, Full Time
We are currently recruiting a Breakfast Chef for a popular hotel in Dublin West.
This role offers excellent career progression within an exciting hotel and offers candidates a work life balance working 5 days over 7 and day time hours.
This is a fabulous opportunity for a foodie focused individual to learn from the successful team around them and contribute to restaurant services. This property has a great work environment and a friendly team.
What we expect from applicants?
- Knowledge of kitchen operational procedures
• Understanding of Restaurant; Room Service; Bar/Lounge and Banquet department procedures
• Knowledge of basic sanitation requirements and food handling safety standards
• Effective decision making skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of overall hotel operations as they relate to the kitchen
• Ability to effectively manage labour productivity
• Good presentation and platform skills
• Good communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Strong organization skills
For more information on please contact Jane Sharkey in Chef Recruiters on 01-4047176 or apply directly to the advert.