Chef Recruiters offers candidate a strong service as we understand how important it is to find the right job. Our team are passionate about finding the right position for you. It is imperative that from day one, we go through every element of looking for the right position for our hospitality candidates. Our experienced recruiters make this as simply as possible for the candidate to gain a successful outcome.
We start the recruitment and selection process by interviewing the chef or potential chef. We meet all our candidates face to face to get a thorough understanding of their past experience and finding a suitable match for the candidate. We represent the candidate to the client. Before we carry out this role we adhere to the following procedures so the candidate understands each part of the recruitment process.
- Candidates receive job descriptions from clients to see if they would like to be put their curriculum vitae forward for the job.
- Candidate curriculum vitae’s are sent to the client once the candidate has agreed.
- We go through the interview process with the candidate so they have a complete understanding of the role.
- We give constructive feedback from the interview.
- We work on the candidates behalf using our experience to successfully navigate them through the job offer stage.
When dealing with Chef Recruiters, we offer confidentiality and discretion at all times. We work on your behalf so there is a successful outcome, and it is a win-win situation for both candidate and client.
Why choose Chef Recruiters? Discover some of the candidate benefits we offer:
If one of our recruiters feels a candidate is a good match for a position and the candidate is available, they will assess availability call them directly with potential roles & leads for interviews.
This ensures that our clients are happy and our candidates are have as many hours as they choose to work.
All of our temp candidates are trained in:
- Manual handling
- A variety of other courses.
Depending on the role, some candidates will receive additional training.
Thinking of making a move?
Call us in confidence on+353 (0)1 404 7176 or upload you CV clicking the button below and one of our recruiters will be in touch with opportunities tailored to you.