As a employer whether you require a one off recruitment service or are seeking a partner to supply and manage a flexible work force Broadline Recruiters can assist. Our client tailored offering enable employers to find the right candidate for their company. We know how important the recruitment and selection process is for company growth.
Our 24/7 service offers each customer a variety of services from tailored permanent recruitment campaigns to high volume temporary supply solutions. As a customer using our services you will benefit on site from, a well prepared and experienced account management structure taking care of everything from Inductions to check-ins, appraisals, disciplinary and full payroll production working to ISO 9001 service requirements.
Our account Managers are supported by an experienced team of consultants, interviewer’s and payroll staff working through a fully integrated “one number” telecommunications service and an award winning, Eclipse recruitment management and database system.
In instances where customers already have onsite recruiters, managed agency agreements or sole provider agreements , and wish to change supplier our migration and implementation team take full and complete responsibility for staff transfer and contract commencement, at all times reporting to our operations and HR Team.
Why choose Broadline Recruiters? Discover some of the customer benefits we offer:
Our early project time is heavily invested in detailed role profiling, understanding the need and what the perfect fit will look like. In creating the role profile, we will meet with the key stakeholders, get an impression of the key individuals, we will listen carefully, meet with the team to understand the dynamics and build an organisational culture assessment.
When reviewing applicants – we will assess the relevance of the CV to the role applied for, the flow of the CV, the quality of the presentation (Spelling, grammar, and general literacy.) and we will note carefully any date gaps.
Standard candidate acquisition flow:
- Client /Candidate Brief Acquisition: A detailed brief is taken from the client at a face to face meeting with key stakeholders.
- Custom Print/Media Campaign: Customised Advertisements are placed on all National newspapers and any other relevant publications.
- Database and Social Media Campaign: Existing Database is searched, known likely candidates are contacted and Social Media campaign is designed and initiated.
- Telephone Interview: Appropriate candidates expressing an interest are contacted with a view to creating the preliminary list of suitable applicants.
- Short List Created: A short list of no more than 6 candidates is produced and face to face interviews are conducted to produce interview list.
- First Round Interviews: Generally four candidates are selected for First round client interviews.
- Second Round Interviews: By agreement with Client, second round interviews are arranged for two front runners.
- Final Selection: Once the final decision is reached the job offer is prepared and issued to the selected candidate.All unsuccessful applicants are regretted.
Of course depending on client requirements, we can and frequently do create bespoke processes. Get in touch if you require something we haven’t outlined here.