Chef Recruiters is an established recruitment agency specilaised in recruiting chefs nationwide. We understand the requirements of the hospitality industry because we have worked in the industry.
We pride ourselves on delivering to you our client at all times. We have the pleasure of working with some of the top chefs in the country, many of whom we continue to supply with talent today.
Our vision for clients is clear: to source, reference and supply chefs that will suit your property both on the relief and/or full time permanent basis.
Our drive for our candidate chefs is equally focused: We aim is to recruit the leading chefs available in the industry and align them with the best kitchen environments.
When dealing with Chef Recruiters we ensure that our candidates and clients are treated with respect at all times. We listen to our clients at all times to ensure we understand what they are looking for. We understand our candidates and only put them forward for positions that they are suited for. We do not put CV’s out just for the sake of it with the aim of wasting people’s valuable time.
Ultimately, our ethos is to create a win-win situation for candidate and client alike. Our recruiters have established backgrounds in each sectors they represent.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM CHEF RECRUITERS
Dedicated to Chef Recruitment
Permanent Executive Chefs, Temporary Commis Chef’s, Contract, Short & Long-term Assignments. We cover them all.
Service Driven – like you!
When our clients need us to solve staffing solutions ASAP. We will go above and beyond the call of duty for them.
24/7 Customer Service
Our 24/7/365 support desk affirms our commitment to be relentless in the pursuit of client and candidate satisfaction.
Frequently Asked Client Questions
As a customer whether you require a one off recruitment service or are seeking a partner to supply and manage a flexible work force Chef Recruiters can assist. Whether you are one of Ireland’s leading restaurant chains or a growing cafe , our team can work with you independently or come together with your existing in-house team to deliver the solution you the solution you require.
With our headquaters located in Dublin City, our 24/7 service offers each customer a variety of services from tailored permanent recruitment campaigns to high volume temporary supply solutions in partnership with our sister brands Broadline Recruiters & Burren Amber.
As a customer using our services you will benefit on site from, a well prepared and experienced account management structure taking care of everything from Inductions to check-ins, appraisals, disciplinary and full payroll production working to ISO 9001 service requirements.
Our key account managers are supported by an experienced team of consultants, interviewer’s and payroll staff working through a fully integrated “one number” telecommunications service and an award winning, Eclipse recruitment management and database system.
What kind of clients do you work with?
Our early project time is heavily invested indetailed role profiling, understanding the need and what the perfect fit will look like. In creating the role profile, we will meet with the key stakeholders, get an impression of the key individuals, we will listen carefully, meet with the teamto understand the dynamics and build an organisational culture assessment.
When reviewing applicants – we will assess the relevance of the CV to the role applied for, the flow of the CV, the quality of the presentation (Spelling, grammar, and general literacy.) and we will note carefully any date gaps.
Depending on the client requirements – we choose the right kind of interview to deliver the right kind of candidate. Interviews we can conduct but are not limited to include:
- Informational Interview
- Screening or Telephone Interview
- Individual Interview
- Panel Interview
- Second or On-Site Interview
- Competency Based Interview
- Task Oriented or Testing Interview
- Stress Interview
- Chef Cook-Offs
Standard or Bespoke Processes
- Client /Candidate Brief Acquisition:A detailed brief is taken from the client at a face to face meeting with key stakeholders.
- Custom Print/Media Campaign:Customised Advertisements are placed on all National newspapers and any other relevant publications.
- Database and Social Media Campaign:Existing Database is searched, known likely candidates are contacted and Social Media campaign is designed and initiated.
- Telephone Interview:Appropriate candidates expressing an interest are contacted with a view to creating the preliminary list of suitable applicants.
- Short List Created:A short list of no more than 6 candidates is produced and face to face interviews are conducted to produce interview list.
- First Round Interviews:Generally four candidates are selected for First round client interviews.
- Second Round Interviews:By agreement with Client, second round interviews are arranged for two front runners.
- Final Selection:Once the final decision is reached the job offer is prepared and issued to the selected candidate.All unsuccessful applicants are regretted.
Of course depending on client requirements, we can and frequently do create bespoke processes. Get in touch if you require something we haven’t outlined here.